David's Light Sightings

Sunday, June 1, 2014

5/22/14
Somehow i woke up really early today and I was fully aware of my surroundings, so I took a look outside to see the morning sky and what I noticed was the sky speckled by stripes of orange-peach and blue, it was really fascinating to see
Posted by Unknown at 8:14 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (28)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • 11/31/14 Evening As the storming is still raging o...
      • 11/31/14 afternoon Today a very sever thunderstorm...
      • 5/26/14 On the way around 7:30 I noticed the sun s...
      • 6/25/14 Tonight I stayed up nearly all night doing...
      • 5/24/15 Today while in class it rained pretty hard...
      • 5/23/14 Tonight I was riding with my friend home i...
      • 5/22/14 Somehow i woke up really early today and I...
      • 5/21/14 After class got out i was walking home, an...
      • 5/19/14 Today it rained for a little while, but by...
    • ►  May (19)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.